• Bacterial community characterization of water and intestine of the shrimp Litopenaeus stylirostris in a biofloc system.
• Effects of an environmentally relevant concentration of diuron on oyster genitors during gametogenesis: responses of early molecular and cellular markers and physiological impacts.
• Evidence of zoonotic Poxviridae coinfections in clinically diagnosed papillomas using a newly developed mini-array test.
• Age-dependent expression of osteochondrosis-related genes in equine leukocytes.
• Different secretory repertoires control the biomineralization processes of prism and nacre deposition of the pearl oyster shell.
• A hemocyte gene expression signature correlated with predictive capacity of oysters to survive Vibrio infections.
• Large-scale discovery of conopeptides and conoproteins in the injectable venom of a fish-hunting cone snail using a combined proteomic and transcriptomic approach.
• Recruitment of glycosyl hydrolase proteins in a cone snail venomous arsenal: further insights into biomolecular features of Conus venoms.
• High-resolution picture of a venom gland transcriptome: case study with the marine snail Conus consors.
• Whole transcriptome profiling of successful immune response to Vibrio infections in the oyster Crassostrea gigas by digital gene expression analysis.
• Pmarg-pearlin is a matrix protein involved in nacre framework formation in the pearl oyster Pinctada margaritifera.
• Transcriptome and proteome analysis of Pinctada margaritifera calcifying mantle and shell: focus on biomineralization.
• Blood cells RNA biomarkers as a first long-term detection strategy for EPO abuse in horseracing.
• Gene expression profiling from leukocytes of horses affected by osteochondrosis.
• Parallel evolution of nacre building gene sets in molluscs.
• Study of bovine trypanotolerance by whole transcriptome analysis.
• Exosomal sorting of the cytoplasmic domain of bovine leukemia virus TM Env protein.
• A relationship between antimicrobial peptide gene expression and capacity of a selected shrimp line to survive a Vibrio infection.
• Bovine transcriptome analysis by SAGE technology during an experimental Trypanosoma congolense infection.
• Efficiency and limits of the Serial Analysis of Gene Expression (SAGE) method: discussions based on first results in bovine trypanotolerance.
• PenBase, the shrimp antimicrobial peptide penaeidin database: sequence-based classification and recommended nomenclature.
• Use of the Serial Analysis of Gene Expression (SAGE) method in veterinary research: A concrete application in the study of the bovine trypanotolerance genetic control.
• Role of the putative tumor metastasis suppressor gene Drg-1 in breast cancer progression.
• The Arabidopsis root transcriptome by serial analysis of gene expression. Gene identification using the genome sequence.
• Serial analysis of gene expression (SAGE) in bovine trypanotolerance: preliminary results.
• White spot syndrome virus and infectious hypodermal and hematopoietic necrosis virus simultaneous diagnosis by miniarray system with colorimetry detection.
Biomarkers and diagnostics leading to animal
healthcare management within the challenge
of breeding in Quality, Safety, Secure
conditions, and Traceability.